INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tired and Happy

We've had two full days of fun in the sun! We went to Mount Olympus- it's water park and amusement park with tons of rides. Lucien and Hannah rode every single ride that was open. I did a couple of rides but pretty much kicked back at the big wave pool. Even Wilson the Travel pig enjoyed himself. We leave to go home (South Dakota) tomorrow. I'll have a ton of laundry to take care of once we get home- ours from this trip and Andrews from his camping/rafting trip with the JROTC group from school.

Looking for a family friendly environment- Wisconsin Dells is the place to be! Tons of fun, plenty to do for everyone!

I've got funny stories to tell- like yesterday at the gas station, this Dork pulls away from the pump without taking the gas hose out of his truck! Gasoline is spurting all over the place and the dork take off. Nice! Yea like gas stations don't have something like 25 cameras focused on the pumps and parking lot and the 2nd thing like people around you wouldn't report that- what an idiot!
No quote today but I'll but putting quotes back in on Friday :-) I'm about to fall asleep while typing, the fun in the sun and the Belgium beer I've been drinking have me wiped out!

No comments: