INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, July 03, 2008

kitchen valances

This is the valance I had over my kitchen window since last Septemeber and I also have it in the area I refer to as the breakfast area others would just call it the dining room. Very formal looking and I love it, but I wanted something more fun in my kitchen. Something to reflect the fun that I have while cooking.
Here it is, my new kitchen valance. There was something about it that just made me smile from ear to ear! After a while I get a bit tired of the stuffy formal look and want to have a few whimsical things around me to make me smile- and this valance does just that! It's by Waverly® and is available at Lowe's Home Improvement stores around the US.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Very fun...I love the new roosters! Do you collect roosters? I have a fun PartyLite rooster candle holder I'll send to you if you want it. :)

Sandie said...

Oh Gab you make me smile! I just all of a sudden got this "thing" for chickens and roosters. My family thinks that I've gone off the deep end, LOL! Just you wait and see what I'm going to be doing in my kitchen- it's a laugh riot!