INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, July 25, 2008

Children are a gift from God

Every day I spend with my daughter is such a precious gift. We've pretty much been best of pals this summer and I can say that I've enjoyed my time with her. Now as for our son, he's pretty much abandoned his family to spend time with his friends- I see this as what life will be like when he is away in college. I suppose that I better start getting used to it right?

My husband is planning a family trip to Wisconsin-Dells to visit some water parks. We'll only be gone a few days but it'll be packed full of fun! Our family loves water and since there's no ocean any where near us, an area with oodles of water parks will have to do. Heck, tomorrow I'm going with my teenage daughter and her friends to a local water park for her birthday celebration. I think that this will be a week of water park fun with the kick off being here in town. The water park we're going to on Saturday is an indoor park- no sunscreen needed there.

I'm off to make some coffee and get some sewing done before my guest arrives. We have baby Amelia coming over this afternoon- and is Hannah ever looking forward to her visit too!

No comments: