INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 14, 2008

It's the little things that make me laugh :-)

My personal quote of the day..."There's nothing more fun than spending time with my children".

My daughter had me laughing so hard today I almost peed my pants- several times! I took her to a second hand store that some of my girlfriends had been talking about (in a positive manner). So while being out in that part of town I decided to go have a look see. My kids are great with the one liner comments. As we're looking around at the merchandise, Hannah spots this old and I mean OLD microwave oven that's as big as a 27 inch TV set which reminded me greatly of the first microwave that my parents bought back in the 80's (I swear it was big enough to fit kids into). She opens it's door and says "Look Mom, it's an Atom Smasher and it cooks on the molecular level" I burst out laughing and found it hard to make myself stop laughing. Or the other comment she made "I've never seen a microwave THIS BIG before- I bet that the microwaves from this relic can fry peoples minds". I'm ready to pee myself just typing this in, LOL! To see her facial expressions and the manner in which she was saying these things- it would have been hard for anyone NOT to laugh :-)

No comments: