INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 07, 2008

Monday, Monday, glorious Monday

Monday's are usually considered to be "bad days" as people are going back to work after a nice weekend. I've never considered Monday's to be bad, they're actually my 1st favorite day of the week. For me, it's starting afresh and feeling renewed after relaxing over the weekend. That and I'm getting my family out of my hair so I can get some things done around here without them constantly asking me to do something for them or asking me where something has been placed.

Today we're going to a staff BBQ hosted by the Ops Group commander and his wife. It's a cook out/get together for his staff and their families. There's going to be water fun for the kids and relaxation for the grown ups. Hannah and I have got ourselves basted in sun screen. I know how much the Colonel and his wife like my New York Cheesecake, so I made a big 10 inch one and will be bringing all of the trimmings to go along with it :-) I've got my tote bag packed with some stitching stuff that needs to be done on my place mats (I can't stand being idle anywhere) and Hannah has her swimsuit and extra sunscreen packed and is ready to go!

No comments: