INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

There's nothing like the first day of vacation to make me have a stomach ache- ugh! To look out the window and see nothing but a thick blanket of fog covering everything and the sound or sirens going to an accident that you can't see but you can hear.

We're pretty much packed and are ready to go (just need to load the kid mobile) but will have to wait a bit for the fog to lift. We're bringing the laptop with us so I'll be able to talk about what places we visit and check on other places to visit besides the water parks.

Yesterday I was a crafting machine! I had created 2 of the CUTEST tote bags ever seen! One for Hannah because it was her birthday and the other for me because I've been putting off making one for myself. Hannah and I had to do a run to the Fabric and Textile Warehouse in Rapid City (this place is quickly becoming our favorite fabric store)- bought some special fabric for her birthday tote bag and some fabric for a school book bag. Hey anyone who lives near one of the 5 or so Fabric and Textile Warehouse Stores- this week Schmetz sewing needles are on sale for 50% off- making them $1.50 per package! Now that's a HUGE savings if I ever saw one!

I'm off to drink more coffee and get the van packed to go to Wisconsin :-)

No comments: