INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My latest sewing project - Machine Embroidery

I'm adventurous to say the least and am always willing to try new things. Today's adventure- machine embroidery. Does my sewing machine "do" machine embroidery- yes, the manual kind. I'm the one with the design and I'm the one with the (supposed) skills that are required to be able to pull this off. My husband had a request and drew up the pattern- now it's up to me to see if I can indeed use my sewing machine and all of my sewing knowledge to create a B-1 that's decent enough for people to wear on t-shirts. It's a small motif but since I've never done this before in my life the difficultly level is kind of up there for me. I can do this, it's just that it's going to take a lot of practice...and I mean A LOT of practice!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like fun! I'd love to see pictures of your "practicing". :)

Aleta said...

I'd like to see how it turns out. My embroidery by machine is the same as yours - manually. Somehow I think of using a regular embroidery machine as cheating. I have a friend who even cross stitches with her embroidery machine!