INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's Sunday, time to rise and shine!

It seems that for the month of July when I go to retrieve my 1st cup of coffee in the morning, I discover that it has rained during the night. It makes me think of Hawaii and how it rained every night and the days were all fresh and new. But with thinking about Hawaii I cant help but to think of my dear friend Kim and her family. I wonder how they are doing, how she's feeling while on the tail end of her pregnancy. I must have started a half a dozen letters to her. I should either start over and write one or gather all of the half written letters and send them off. Oh how I miss hearing her wonderful laugh! I miss her boys, I wonder how their dog Hershey is doing after his kenneling ordeal. That 6 hour time difference makes it difficult for me to pin point a good time to call.

Hannah is singing with the choir today- it part of something special for our new permanent priest. You see, we've been without a priest for our parish for several months now and we've relied upon the Rapid City diocese to provide our parish with one each Sunday- for which we are all very thankful! I'm looking forward to meeting our new priest and getting to know him.

No comments: