INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 17, 2007

blog challenge

I took this from another blogger (see link to scrap and knit) and am now answering the questions here on my blog- enjoy the laugh!



Are you named after anyone? yes and no- Sandra Dee just has a new hit single. Since my parents didn't have a name picked out for me this was the best that they could do. Nice!

If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name be? probably something off the wall like Sven or Opie


Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly? they mispronounce my last name- constantly! Say it with me Griz-ay I tell ya, phonetics works wonders!


Name two celebrities that have really great names.

Dr. Zawi Hawass (Minister of Antiquities - Egypt)- there's something about his name that is so powerful.

Dr. Condoleezze Rice- love this name unusual yet it speaks volumes!



Name two celebrities that in your opinion have strange names.
Sigorney Weaver and Ice-T names they gave them selves - I'd like to know why, LOL!

Do you like your name? Yes

Does your name have a special meaning? It means Protector and Defender of Mankind

No comments: