INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sandie's 2008 Scrapbooking Goals

I’m not into having number goals as those are just put an undue amount of stress to crank out pages. I want to devote my time to making quality pages, the numbers will come together on their own. My scrapbooking goals 2008 are pretty much the same as they were for 2007

My scrapping goals for 2008 are as follows...

*to schedule time each week to do nothing but work on layouts, scrapbook related projects, stamping projects and altered art projects.

*When buying scrapbooking and stamping supplies that I shop local first! For me that's shopping at 3 Scrappy Boys and with Peggy my Stampin Up consultant.

*to use use up what I have...no more hoarding or worse yet "saving it" for that so called "special layout". My motto is "Every layout is special!"

*to donate the items (tools paper, stickers, etc) that I am no longer using or interested in keeping around to various local charities and women's groups.

*to host more crops in my home and make it an enjoyable experience for my girlfriends, to include lunch and possibly a small project. To make it a once or twice a month get together.

*to finish our vacation albums. Especially since we're going on vacation in February and that I have only a handful of pages done from our European Vacation that we took in 2006.

*to put more pages in my husband’s career album.

*to finish up my Book of Faith album. It's a small 6x6 album with favorite quotes from the Bible. I'm going to get my friend Kim to start this with me, I know that this will be something that she would be VERY interested in making for her own self.

No comments: