INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Waking up late

There's nothing like waking up late when you have 1001 things that you have to get done today and all before 11 am. So what I am doing sitting here reading the news and taking my time now? Well I already scurried like a rat in a maze this morning. Got the husband and kids off to school in a timely manner and now it's my time. I washed all ten of the 4 inch spring-form pans, dried them and will put them away momentarily. Cleaned the kitchen and will sweep the floor before I leave.

I look at this huge list of things to accomplish today and the only thing going through my mind is how ever am I going to be able to squeeze the Thrift Shop in there today? The fact of the matter is that I will only be able to make an appearance and maybe stay for an hour before I have to leave again. There's just not enough time in the day for me this week. I did voice my opinion that I thought that we should be closed this week but alas- Heidi is a die hard Thrift Shop manager, wanting the Thrift Shop to make as much money as it possibly can. You've got to admire her for that. So now I'm off to iron my outfit, get one of my bigger cheesecakes ready for a feast over at Base Ops, go to the post and office ship off some stuff, run by the BX, commissary and a few other places. My feet hurt just thinking about it.

No comments: