INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

cards to soldiers

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it really is true…you can no longer send an  addressed  greeting card to “any soldier” and haven’t been able to do that for quite some time. I have a link to a news article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316484,00.html please read it. I hate for folks to waste money trying to do something nice for an injured soldier. Now if you have a son/daughter/husband or wife that is currently overseas on a deployment send a box of cards to them and have them distribute them to others in their immediate squadron. That’s the best advice that I can give to you. I know that there are people out there that want to share their well wishes with our military service men and women. As for being able to givie you an address to send cards to, I’m sorry but I’m unable to help you with that.

 

No comments: