INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Honda Odyssey

This is my automobile of choice, often referred to as "the Prairie Schooner" and "the Kid Mobile". Now my Honda is a little different from other Honda Odyssey minivans, you see...husband has tweaked this vehicle of mine just a wee bit. I've got a Parrot- A what? A Parrot? What, a bird in your car? No it's not a bird, a Parrot is a hands free blue-tooth device for my cell phone installed in my minivan (it's seriously cool). It's got a display and I can see who is calling me :-) Oh my gosh I don't know how I got along for so long without one! Every parent needs a hands free device in their car- I've read somewhere that this is now a feature that you can get when ordering a the new 2008 model Odysssey from Honda- Sweet!
Now my husband is adding something else- heated passenger seats. The drivers and front passenger seats are heated but the middle seats aren't- and that's where the kids ride. We always thought that it would be rather nice for them to have heated seats too and now they will! My darling husband is almost done with this upgrade (he's been working on it for over a week after work). He's always tweaking on my van, making it better here and there. One of the first things he did was to improve the front grill and made it so that rocks that bounce up from the road can't damage my radiator.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Very nice!

It's the little things that are so exciting! :)

Sandie said...

I love my Honda! My minivan is a 2005 model year and I wouldn't trade it for a newer one for anything!