INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I think I have an ulcer...

I'll be the first to say it, I dread going to board meetings. Ever since taking the position of Programs director all I seem to do is to complain about the club (Dakotas not the OSC). Every board report that I turn in has something or other going on about the lack of customer service. I'm frustrated beyond words and am afraid that we will not be able to get anyone to be programs director for next year. I've already let it be know that I will finish out my year but don't ask me to do it again. I can't begin to tell you how stressful that job has been for me. Listening to complaints from others who don't like my programs, who don't like the meals or the prices. So there it is, out in the open. So anyone who thinks that my life is easy or glamorous in any way shape or form, you are so sadly mistaken. I've been so stressed out ever since the club cancelled on me at the last minute (like 24 hours notice) for the September function, I really do think that I'm developing an ulcer. I hope and pray that tomorrows function works out well. Oh how I need a vacation away from here, someplace warm and tropical would be nice.

No comments: