INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Survery

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

Okay, here's what you can do, and try not to be a Grinch!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

'Tis the Season to have a little fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both plus I also use hat boxes

2. Real tree or artificial? I have a new artificial tree this year. Too dry here for a real tree, not to mention the pine needle mess to have to clean up

3. When do you put up the tree? The first week in December

4. When do you take your tree down? Some time in January

5. Do you like eggnog? Store bought-no home made yes

6. What was your favorite Christmas gift as a child? Barbie

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Well being Catholic that’s a given, LOL! I have several and add to them yearly. Also have a collection of holy family ornaments

8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband

9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom and Daughter

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? I still remember it…it was a hideous purple outfit that still gives me nightmares

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I pick things up throughout the year

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes- who hasn’t, LOL!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? ribbon candy, honey ham and pumpkin pie

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night in German

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I’m such a home body; I really dislike traveling at Christmas Time.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Me? Of course I can!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel-my Mom made it for us J

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? On Christmas! We used to open one on Christmas Eve when the kids were little, but now I like to open them all on Christmas Day

22 . Most annoying thing about this time of year? The unchristian like behaviors that seem to take over. Christmas is a time of sharing and giving not seeing what we can get from others. I think that there are more folks worried about getting a so called “good deal” at a local big box store than are willing to take an afternoon to work at a homeless shelter. That they don’t see that there are less fortunate families out there that don’t have food on the table or have coats and shoes for their children. They forget that this is a celebration of the birth of our savior Jesus Christ.

No comments: