INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 07, 2007

TGIF

We have snow and enough of it fell to make me need to shovel the entire driveway last night. Did I ever happen to mention that we have a really large driveway? Oh yeah, it's big, LOL! Today is the one day that I have no where else where I have to be, so I'm taking care of business at home. I need to get some HOA stuff done, and see about rescheduling our OSC function for next week.

Yesterday's snow storm wrought some havoc in the Rapid City area with some 58 auto accidents happening and all before 4 pm. The roads in my little town are still terrible. Some sand has been spread but nothing beyond that. I'm calling the city to see when we can see some of the other major streets and roads are to be plow and when they plan on doing snow removal for the various subdivisions. Our area is expected to get more snow over the weekend (up to 6 inches). I'll have to go out and get some essentials...ingredients to make some-mores, and with that goes milk. If there's a football game (and there always is) I will need to make nachos and other tasty treats. I like it when it snows...I'm such a home body and this kind of weather makes it so we all get to stay warm and cozy at home :-)

No comments: