INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Monday- dah da da da da da

It's Monday and I'm double booked for 2 of the 5 events that I have going on today. I'm Super Mom, I can fix it right? LOL! I was able to change one event to later on in the week, the other double booking is going to take some skilled driving (have I made you laugh yet?) but I think we can do them both.

It's 16º out and with the wind-chill it feels like a whopping 5º- m'm toasty! I can not wait to get out of here and to someplace more tropical! That's what vacations are all about :-) More later...

okay I've had some coffee and I'm here to add to my post...

I'm going to be crafting with some friends later on this morning, I'm not sure what the project entails beyond working with tiles yet but with Peggy in charge it's going to be oodles of fun!

Our daughter Hannah is getting an award at school this afternoon (A honor roll), then right after that she has an appointment with the plastic surgeon. You may recall that she had a congenital birth defect "fixed" (will be year a ago on the 20th of December) and the doctor is going to see how it looks. You can look back and read my blog entries from last December to find out more.

Then this evening we're going to see a play at her school- should be lots of fun! It's tied together with a canned food drive.

It's going to be a busy busy day for me. I just need to put on my Super Mom apron and I can pull it off!

No comments: