INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 17, 2007

Books are wonderful gifts

I can get lost for hours in a book store. Now send me into a book store looking for a gift and I'm wandering through every isle, looking at just about every book there is. So it's no wonder why I love to give books as gifts. So I'm there in Borders meandering in and out of the various isles of books, looking at what other people have in their hands and wondering what I'm going to come home with. I can't say what I bought (in case the gift recipient reads my blog) but they are FUNNY! They're wrapped up and are being shipped out tomorrow. I also bought some books for the kids...they are going to laugh their socks off! I hope that they enjoy the gifts and that they smile with every page they turn.

No comments: