INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 03, 2007

I am so blessed!

The farewell from MSG luncheon was very heart warming. So it's official, he's no longer one the MSG Deputy Commanders. Hearing what the different squadron commanders that make up the Mission Support Group had to say about my husband was very endearing. To know that he was a good leader and mentor to these people fills me with pride. When my friend Kristi got up in front of everyone and presented me with a farewell gift from the spouses (I had to hold back the tears). Heidi made this charming book about the Princes and Princesses of the Mission Support Group- I LOVE IT!!! I love stuff like that! And the basket with the Angels on it and the Willow Tree Angel, these are things that I will always treasure! I still can hardly believe that we've been in the Mission Support Group for a year and our time is up. This was a phenomenal group to work with and to be a part of. I got to understand the workings of the other part of our base. Now when asked, I can say that I "do" know what's going on and how the other squadrons work and what they do to make this base work as a whole. I adore the Mission support Group Commander, she's awesome stuff! For woman to get where she is takes a lot of hard work and dedication. She's there for her people and they in return are there for her. I want to thank Kristi, Heidi, Gail, Suzanne, Dannie, Cindy and everyone else for a wonderful year at MSG.

No comments: