INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tonight's OSC function- Christmas Around the World

Tonight's OSC function is our annual Holiday Party, our menu features dishes from around the world. Our theme is Christmas Around the World (hence the food from different countries). We're having a Christmas Sock exchange (those are always fun). As an added bonus (only a handful know) for those that come and have submitted their RSVP for the function, they will receive a little gift. I have all of the gift bags done up and ready to go. I have my items ready for the craft/boutique table. And my cute Christmas Socks are ready to be put into a bag and swapped around with other Christmas socks. And my small Christmas tree is ready for the table to get donations for the animal shelter. I have tied small dog biscuits all over it with red yard (it's a laugh riot). I'll have to take a picture of it and post it later with pictures from the party.

No comments: