INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, December 20, 2007

From the moment I got up, I hit the flooring running. I've got 2 fabulous quiches baking in the oven. I'm bringing lunch to the thrift shop and little does Heidi know it ... but also dinner for her family :-) She works so hard managing that store plus managing a family and going to college full time (she's studying to be a Veterinarian). I'm also going to be bringing some of my darling 4 inch cheesecakes (gifts for friends). Now where on earth is that curly ribbon of mine?

Today is the last full day of school and tomorrow the kids have a partial day before Christmas Break. I look forward to spending some quality time with my family in the coming week. I look forward to hot cider and hot chocolate, singing Christmas carols and watching Christmas movies. Being filled with the Christmas spirit and talking about (and giving thanks to the Lord) for the good things this year has brought us.

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

YOU ROCK!

I bet the house smells yummy! I think I need breakfast....