INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

just a wee bit of stress....

I really should have limited myself for how long I was to be at the Thrift Shop yesterday. By around 11 am I was seriously worn out. By the time we closed the doors at 2 pm I was ready to go back to bed and stay there until morning. I'm still not completely over this nasty head cold; my red bloodshot eyes, snotty nose and continual cough clearly show it. I know that my time (and the time of all of our volunteers) at the Thrift Shop is always appreciated by Heidi our store manager. Our Thrift Shop fulfills such a huge need in our military community and the money that we make goes right back into our local community.

I managed to get a couple of things done on my list yesterday...now to finish the rest of them up today-ugh! At least Andrew got his pants, that was #1 on the list. The goodies to make the cheesecake are on the kitchen counter so they can get to room temperature. That's the first thing on my list this morning to start- while that is in the progress I can get other things done around it.

Since having company for Thanksgiving my house has been topsy turvy. My paper work for being able to make my board report has been mislaid and I am unable to figure out where it went...I sent an e-mail to the treasurer and I've not heard back from her. Just poke me in the eye and get it over with. So here I am, the morning of the board meeting and no board report because I can't find my paperwork- it's giving me a stomach ache. Alas, I have no one to blame but myself. Here I am always running here and there -doing way more than one person should. So of course things like this are apt to happen. I'm going to jot off an e-mail to my VP and let her know. Aah morning stress, there's nothing like it, LOL!

No comments: