INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, December 20, 2007

smile...it's almost Christmas!

It's nice to know that I am appreciated. Today was a phenomenal day! We weren't off the wall busy at the thrift shop but we had plenty to do to keep us busy. I really surprised Heidi with the Asparagus quiche-I know how much she enjoys simple yet wonderful smelling foods. She put a slice in the microwave and it smelled like we were in a restaurant- it smelled that good :-)

Nows its time to unwind, wait for the kids to get home (which will be any minute now). I'm enjoying the silence that is surrounding me, but soon it'll be a bit more noisy.

I've not gotten to make my paper Christmas tree, I hope to do that this weekend. Time just seems to be runing out on me right and left. Oh well, it's not as if I can't make it after Christmas :-)

No comments: