INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

can you say X-Ray?

I like to think of today as being Mother & Daughter Day at the hospital. Both Hannah and I have had x-rays today. My ankle & heel have been hurting me for weeks and at times the pain has been almost unbearable. So I got myself seen today. Hannah...she went ice skating with her class yesterday and of course she fell hard on the ice a few times. She was complaining of pain last night and really going on about it this morning. Sooooooooo- that puts us at the hospital this morning. We've both been checked out by the doctor and have had a series of x-rays and are now back home waiting for the radiologist to call us with the results. We started calling ourselves the gimpy girls and it makes us laugh. Each station at the hospital looked at us and said "both of you" and we answered "yes". From the doctors office to the radiology department to the pharmacy. I can only imagine what's going through their heads...both of them? LOL! Yup it makes me laugh!

We're taking it easy and are going to hang out watching "chick" movies. It's times like these that I just I love having a daughter, LOL!!! Sure I can do this with my son but he isn't too jazzed on watching a chick movie with his Mother if you know what I mean, LOL!

I just remembered something...I need to reschedule that dental appointment that I had this morning.

No comments: