INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 10, 2007

Crafting with Peggy

FUN- yup I have had a FUN day! My friend Peggy has the best little craft projects for us to make and today was no exception! I've always wanted to try stamping on tumbled marble tiles and today we did it! Oh my gosh they turned out cuter than I had expected! She showed us several different examples and guess what, I went to Lowe's and bought myself 2 boxes of tiles. I'm going to make some coasters and give them to friends as presents :-) Another project we made was a small chipboard clip board. Talk about fun! Of course I had to be the odd bird and want to do mine in blues and green while everyone else was happy with red, LOL! I'm going to finish mine up and post pictures. The 3rd project was covering an Altoids tin and dressing up some mints to go inside of it. I like to call these projects elegantly simple. Some times the complex crafts take the fun out making them. The instructions to make our projects were straight forward, nothing too complex or elaborate. I plan on showing my friends the tiles. I see Lowe's going through a lot of those tiles. There are 9 of those 4x4 tiles to a box for the low price of $5.50 wow that's cheap! I see those tumbled tiles with stamped on pictures going for as much as $20 for a set of 4.

Now the pressure is on me to finish my little projects and post pictures of them. If you're reading this Peggy- Thanks for a wonderful time!

No comments: