INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's Tuesday Gromit...

I was able to get most of my errands done yesterday and only have a handful of things to get done today...

*go to Sears buy son 3 more pairs of pants done
*make a 10 inch New York Cheesecake for Thursdays Christmas Feast at MSG
*go to Hobby Lobby buy more gift bags for OSC function
*go to BX purchase more Colonial at Home candles for OSC function on Thursday
*Volunteer at Thrift Shop-train other volunteers to work front end done
*finish decorating house for Christmas
*put away holiday boxes
*prepare a board report for tomorrows board meeting
*makes copies of HOA covenants (3 sets) bring over to new home owners
*start on Christmas News Letter
*address Christmas Cards
*Make list for who gets a cheesecake this year... who's been naughty and who's been nice?
*contact travel agent

I'm tired and it's going to be a long day. Being sick set me back (I'm still sick but now on the road to recovery). My voice is still in and out (I sound like a frog that swallowed a hair brush). The weather is warming up a bit, today it's supposed to get to 60º, woohoo! No wonder why my boy wore shorts to school today.

I've had a scrapbook layout on my desk top for almost 2 weeks now that I need to finish up. Seems as if I never get time to get into scrapbooking- that something else is always pulling me away from doing any sort of crafts. I gave up on making my Christmas cards, I broke down bought several boxes of them yesterday. I just don't see myself being able to make the time that's required to to finish them (I can save them for next year). They are cute, shades of brown with little silhouettes of reindeer stamped on them. Reminds me of the Lindt chocolate reindeer herd that I bought at the Lindt Chocolate store last year in MA...oooh they were yummy!

No comments: