INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh My Gosh!

I have to laugh because this IS funny...remember that little Christmas tree that I tied milk bone dog biscuits to for our philanthropic charity/collection of for the animal shelter? You know...the one I wanted to take a picture of and show how cute it turned out? Yes, that tree - Okay the function is cancelled and not to be rescheduled. So we took the items out of the van and put them in the garage. Our son didn't close the garage on Sunday and guess what...some wild animal (raccoons are the current suspects) got into the garage and ate most of the dog biscuits off of the tree. There is poo in several places on our garage floor...it does not look like cat or dog poo. The perpetrating animal squashed the gift bags and it looks as if it had curled up on top of them and slept there for a while. Talk about just plain weird! Sooooooo while I do have to clean up animal poo from the garage floor, I am laughing. Christmas you see is not just for humans, LOL!

2 comments:

Scrapsnbaskets said...

This is hilarious! I can't tell you how hard I laughed. :-)

Sandie said...

You really would have fallen over from laughter if you saw me scraping off FROZEN animal poo from the garage floor- I had to hold myself back from laughing- it was pretty darn funny!