INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Scrapbooking Tools

Besides your paper trimmers and scissors...what is the #1 most used tool in your scrapbook room? It's it a die cut machine? Punches? Stamps and inks? (yes stamps are a tool).

For me it's my die cutting machines. I flip flop back and forth between the 3 that I own- QuicKutz, Sizzix and the Cricut. I also own several Cuttle bug dies and they work perfectly well in my Big Shot machine. I can't choose just one, because I use all 3 of them equally. If I had to do it all over again I would have waited to buy a universal machine that works with all brands. But as it so happens there is a machine that works with ALL of the different dies out there...it's the Big Shot machine by Ellison Designs. I sold off my other original Sizzix machine but still own a couple of QuicKutz hand tools and of course a couple of the Side Kicks for the thin Sizzlits dies. I wouldn't get much for them on e-bay so I keep them around for friends to use when they're here for a crop.

No comments: