INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, March 01, 2008

2 Peas in a pod greeting card

Here's what I've been up to today...I saw this "idea" in a recent mini catalog from Stampin Up. I've changed the colors and have used a rub-on instead of a floral stamp. The card just spoke "peas" to me :) and here it is. I cut part of the card, stuck the ¾ inch punched circles down and then sewed it back together. Used the whale of a punch circle punch in white and then placed the rub-on over the large circle. Rub rub rub and there it is....pretty darn cute eh?

2 comments:

Jen Glover said...

Adorable card! I love the shades of blue. Your blog is so fun! Thanks for sharing.

Sandie said...

Thanks! I'm glad that you've enjoyed it :) it's just another way to take and idea and make it your own :)