INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 10, 2008

My quilting project is done...well almost :-)

I can hardly believe it- I've finished the top part of my little quilting project :-) I'm going to celebrate with a PB&J and a tall glass of milk! Now the really hard work begins- putting the front back and middle together, then the actual decorative quilting (sewing) of the 3 layers together, then sewing on the binding-ugh! I cringe at the thought of putting on the binding because that always throws me a curve. Having patience will be in order for me to finish this project this week. For being the novice at quilting, I have to say that I got through this without too many technical difficulties :-)

Now for me to read up some more on the art of decorative quilting or what I call the sewing of the layers together.

No comments: