INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, March 02, 2008

North by North West...wind that is

It was so deliciously warm yesterday- getting up to 72º and now look at it...it's 32º the wind is blowing NNW at 32 mph with gusts to 40 mph and there's that wind-chill thing making it feel like it's 18º outside- brr! Can you say knit turtle necks & wool sweater weather? So after the "hint" of Spring weather" yesterday we're back to having winter again.

So what does one do on a cold blustery day? After we get back from church I'll be brewing a pot of tea, making some yummy scones and then finish up the other card I was working on. The paint had to dry on the chipboard and now all I have to do is to stick it all together :-) I'll also print up some photo's from our vacation and get to work on a layout of two then start cutting the fabric for the cheese & crackers quilt.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Sounds like a great day to me! :)

Tea and scrapbooking for me!

Sandie said...

I'd love to have everyone over from 3 scrappy boys (and anyone else interested) over for tea and scrapbooking!