INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Things to make you laugh...


As I was looking through the pictures on my computer one of the funniest things on our vacation was the packets of butter in the formal dining room. Each night we would dine there, and each night I caught the kids giggling about something. So finally I asked..."what gives? What is it about the packets of butter that you two find so darn funny?" Once I looked at it, I instantly knew what was making my children laugh. Call us silly Americans but we find it funny- check out the name of the town where our butter was made...You'll say Middle what? Yes it's what it says...Middlefart. I"m sure that the Danish people don't find any humor in it, but lets face it Middlefart is a pretty funny name for a town.

No comments: