INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lets get back to...Scrapbooking!

I know what makes me truly happy- it's being creative... be it with paper or food.

But seriously, I've poured out my heart this morning about my woes and am now feeling a little better about it. Now I feel the need to do something with my hands! I'm going to sit here and print out some vacation photo's and use some of the terrific sketches from over at Blue Print Sketches. Some of the best stress relievers for me (besides Tylenol) come from working on scrapbooking layouts- working with those smiling faces and reminiscing on what happened in those pictures- well it's sort of like therapy for me. And if that doesn't work, I'll take a long soak in the bathtub later, LOL!

No comments: