INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, March 28, 2008

More on my Mother Lode of Fabric find...

I've spent the greater part of this morning stitching in the rest of my Mother Lode of fabric. I edited my post from yesterday to say that I have come across OVER 3 dozen prints. I've got left over fabric from all sorts of projects. All I can say is that I'm very glad that I've kept those scraps! I've got scraps large enough for fat quarters galore! Plus there's the fabric that I have a yard and more of...woohoo! Something that I'm VERY thrilled at coming across is the blue background with white stars fabric (I've got 2 different ones) as these are going to come in very handy with my Americana quilt. I don't know if I've mentioned it but it's the one that's got me collecting 20 different red prints and 20 different white background prints (insert eye roll here).

I've got several different prints of Christmas fabric, Easter fabric, Americana fabric and more floral prints than I can shake a stick at! I'm in fabric heaven! I've also figured out that I can sit in my drafting chair and iron my fabric, no having to stand on my sore feets!

No comments: