INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Crackers and Cheese Quilt...

My fingers are sore from the constant pricks of the sewing pins and the very tiny quilting needles but in the end it was worth all of the pain! My Crackers and Cheese quilt is now finished! I've yet to sew my quilt label on, but I've got it made and I just need take a few minutes this afternoon and hand sew it on- that will go quickly. I'm amazed that I did it, I finished my quilt! Look for pictures this afternoon. I"m thrilled to pieces! I'll be starting on 2 more quilts this afternoon- I've got 2 quilt tops waiting to be sandwiched and quilted.

I think that I've discovered something in myself that I didn't know was there- that I love a good mathematical challenge, LOL! I'm such a major science and natural history geek (this is one of those little known facts about me-so pay attention there will be a quiz later) so trust me when I say that quilting is all about measurements, mathematical equations and getting everything to add up and align in proper order.

So with that said I'm going on to try to enjoy my day. I have a Doctor appointment where he will be injecting something into my left heel and I'll feel intense pain for the rest of the day. And he's carving out something on the bottom of my right foot...maybe this time he will write me a prescription for some pain medicine (one can only hope).

No comments: