INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Tuesday...yeah!

After 5 days spent having "quality time" with my family, am I ever ready for them to go back to school and work! I have to tell you that try as I might to get those valances started...nothing came of it. Nope, not a thing. Trying to get others to collaborate on a project was near impossible!

And of course there was our cat and her issues to deal with. Our poor kitty is losing her teeth due to an autoimmune disease and her has an infection in her gums- I feel terrible about this! PLUS she had to have a tooth pulled while we were there, my poor kitty!!! This Veterinarian says that our regular Veterinarian should have picked up on this...so much for using the military veterinarian services (yes I am grumbling about this). I'll have the base vet clinic give my kitty her shots BUT she will go for regular check ups back at her old vet clinic.

No weekend before an OSC function would be complete without some kind of snafu going on, and this one was no different. I had originally suggested that we just not hold a function this month...and well those RSVP numbers proved it. We made the call to cancel the program. We didn't have enough members interested in the wine tasting part of the program to pull it off and not enough members coming to the function in general. This is just a very busy time for year for a lot of us. We'll try again next month with Make Overs and having a beautiful Freshwater Pearl Necklace and Earrings (set in 14K gold) as the door prize- well that will get the interest of all of our members :-)

Now for me to have more coffee and get ready for fun and laughs at the Thrift Shop.

No comments: