INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, March 21, 2008

I feel a bit sad today...

I have so many thoughts running through my mind this morning. My husband received an e-mail (which he forwarded to me) telling him that friends of ours have lost a child. Colin was the same age as our Hannah. But unlike our Hannah who was able to overcome her little birth defect through surgery, Colin was affected by many more serious debilitating birth defects and chronic poor health. Colin was about the size of a 3 or 4 year old child, he could not walk or speak and had to be fed through a tube. But with all of that (and more) I can remember Colin's smile- he had this smile that could melt your heart and light up a room at the same time. He's in heaven now playing with the angels and no longer in pain. My heart goes out to his parents Barbie and Chuck. May the Lord grant them peace and comfort at their time of sorrow.

No comments: