INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 17, 2008

What a foggy morning!

Although it's quite foggy outside I'm still excited about the prospects that this Monday holds for me. First and foremost it's the 3rd Monday of the month- the day that Stamp group that I'm in gets together :-) Peggy always has something fun for us and I'm sure that today is no exception! After Stamp group I'm going to take a quick trip downtown to my favorite quilting store with my quilting project and get some help with putting on the edging. One lady in particular said that she would show me a trick or two with putting on the binding. I need help getting my corners aligned (mitered), so any hands on help is welcome!

I hear my husband talking to our daughter about St. Patrick's Day and how she looks nice and green and then he goes on about how he always wears green...this is rather funny since flight suits are green.

It's so foggy that you can't see past the fence in our backyard. I hope that some of this burns off before my family leaves for school and work.

No comments: