INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sandie's foot issues...

I've found out what is wrong with my foot- and after having a painful injection of a pain killer I find myself being able to walk on it with less discomfort, trust me it still hurts just not to the same degree as before the injection. I think that someone somewhere sees it being rather humorous how an innocent little injection into ones foot of a pain killer really hurts (it brought tears to my eyes). I have to go in for a series of these injections, if they do not alleviate my problem then surgery will be required. I had the Doctor draw on my foot where the incision would be and what would be done etc- doesn't sound too bad (I've had foot surgery before). My heel still hurts like there's no tomorrow but just not in the same spot or in the same way- how weird is that? I go back in 2 week (lucky me) for more of the same.

Now for me to get some things together and scurry off....it's a Mom and Daughter afternoon and we're going to get manicures today!

No comments: