INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 03, 2008

Life would be boring without girlfriends

For me, having lunch with friends is always fun! It's a great way of getting caught up on what's been going on with everyone. I had such a great time and I hope that my girlfriends did too :-)

I've got my programs nailed (picked out) for the next 2 months and have now to wait for the catering people to get back to me with prices. This is a huge deal as getting prices in a timely manner have been a major issue since I started being Programs Director.

Tomorrow is our Thrift Shop manager Heidi's birthday. We're doing a surprise potluck kind of lunch thing. I'm making my yummy zucchini bread, someone else is bringing a cake another is bringing homemade salsa. I'm sure that others will be bringing items to share. It's going to be fun surprising Heidi with this little potluck luncheon:-)

The zucchini bread smells heavenly, dinner is in the oven-it's simple food, baked potatoes with all the trimmings! That's always a hit with my family and easy on me when I have other things going on. Did I mention that I love the whole double oven thing? Oh yeah! I don't know how I got along for so long without one!

No comments: