INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A day in my life...

I've got a short list of things that I want to accomplish today. One of them being a quick trip to the quilt store to get a couple of items I need to put the quilt together and of course get some advice from the wonderful ladies who work there - that's always welcome!

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I've finally got my appointment with a Podiatrist (in the morning). I've got mixed feelings about this appointment. You see, my left heal/ankle region is causing me more and more pain. Some days I can't even walk on that foot because it hurts just that bad. But what's the use of constantly complaining? I need to just deal with it and so I am. I'm afraid of what the Doctor may find, afraid that I might have injured myself more because of my prolonged abuse of walking on it when it was really hurting. So...will I get some horrifically huge needle poked into my foot tomorrow? Probably. X-rays? most likely- we shall see what comes from it all. I wonder about surgery- we shall see what the diagnosis is and deal with it when it comes to that. I tell myself not to worry about things, it does no good. Just deal with it as it comes and that's it.

Now on to more positive thing...Do I trust myself in the quilt shop? I'm like a kid in a candy store while there, LOL!

No comments: