INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

what an awesome day!

I know that it's only 2:45 pm but it's been a wonderful day for me! From meeting the new office secretaries at the contractors office to having the owner of the quilting shop give me one on one help with my quilting questions. The Thrift Shop was bustling with happy shoppers. It's a delicious day- sunny and warm (66º is warm for us), it's only a slight breeze at 8 mph.

Now I'm all pumped up to work some more on my quilt. I've got the special pins that I needed and now to get it all pinned together and ready for the quilting phase. Once I'm ready to attach the binding on the edges I'm to bring my quilt back to the store and they'll help me with it- WOW now that's awesome customer service!

I got to talk with some friends about scrapbooking today too and at the request of others I plan on getting back into teaching some scrapbooking classes again. I got out of doing that when I started my scrapbook for hire business as it took up all of my time. Only at special requests will I take on a scrapbook for hire client- my time is just too precious and so limited. To be honest, it took the fun out of scrapbooking for me. So now I'm happy as a lark minus all that horrible foot pain I'm experiencing right now. So I'm off to relax and read a quilting magazine and get ideas on how to make an appliqued valance for my daughters bedroom window.

No comments: