INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Up before the birds...

It's another early day for me, woke up at 4:30 am (that's when the alarm clock went off). My husband had to be at work early today-ugh!

So far this morning...I've had 2 cups of coffee (okay make that 3) read the news on line, fed the cat, got the kids up for school and checked on our weather. Hmmm, looks like snow.

Go ahead and call me sarcastic today, what is sarcasm but a little bit of spice to ones daily life. It's supposed to snow today up to a couple of inches. That means that people will drive like maniacs throwing all caution to the wind. I can't tell you how many people I've seen drive like they're king of the road when the weather turns the least bit foul. It's the same off base as it is on base. People sliding into the parking lots at the Commissary, BX, Thrift Shop and the Base Hospital. And what is it that suddenly has folks parking like dorks? Taking up 2 spaces or parking so darn close to your drivers door that you have to get in through the hatch back- that is if you're lucky enough to have a hatch back, LOL! Someone did this to me yesterday, the person took 1½ parking spaces and gave me 3 inches of clearance space for me drivers side door- the funny thing was that the person had over 4 feet of clearance on their drivers side door- what's up with that? I mean really? LOL! Some days I just shake my head and laugh.

I need to figure out what non-itchy winter apparel I will be wearing today. As I mentioned in my quote of the day- what is it with winter weather that makes it synonymous with itchy clothing?

No comments: