INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quote of the day

I adore Adam Sandler even more after reading quotes by him talking about how he views family life...enjoy!

I do want children. I study dads more. I watch what they go through. I admire my father more than I ever did and my brother and my sister.
Adam Sandler

I'm 31 now. I think I'm beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means.
Adam Sandler

This character feels so much like my brother. He has two children. He has a wife. He works with me. He chooses to stay in New Hampshire because he wants his kids to grow up in the school they started with. He doesn't want them to lose friends. He is his family's hero.
Adam Sandler

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

I love Adam Sandler too!

He just cracks me up! :)