INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 31, 2008

Packing up the Formal Dining Room

It's true, I had basically taken over our formal dining room with my quilting. That was not my intention but alas it happened none the less. I had freshly pressed fat quarters and yards of binding hanging on a wooden clothes drying rack, the iron & ironing board are set up and ready to press fabric at a moments notice. My cutting mats and rulers are on the table and of course there are my plastic shoe boxes with quilting tools and notions and fabric scraps. My huge cracker jar full of thread is there along with my thread spool caddy (a neat little wooden contraption that holds spools of thread), bobbins galore and of course stacks of pressed fabric and quilt batting. If you didn't know that I was quilting you would have thought "oh my gosh please tell me that she doesn't live like this". So I've just about got everything put away and contained in a neat and orderly manner :-) Now that I think about it, I should have taken before and after pictures- what a great scrapbook layout that would have made. With that in mind I'll remember to do it next time when I have my quilting stuff out in the formal dining room for more than a week, LOL!

No comments: