INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Archways





I love this archway into the dining area, the high ceilings add such an elegant touch to the house. Then there is the barreled ceiling in the hallway to the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom. The wood trim is Red Oak with a clear stain...love that!!! I had that in our house in Texas, I loved the warmth that came with that finish on the wood trim and cabinets. The carpet has an oatmeal kind of look to it with differnt flecks of color, this is something that I would have choosen on my own. The light fixtures are all have a brushed nickel finish along with the knobs on the cabinets and the door handles.
The light sconce at the end of the hallway is such a beautiful touch. I like it much more than an over head light in the ceiling. And that alabaster glass is so me! These are light fixtures that I can live with Ü

No comments: