INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 02, 2007

Purging the stash...

I realize that being a scrapbooker sets you up for developing a serious addiction printed paper and cardstock, LOL! You've suddenly got to have the latest colors from Bazzill or the newest printed papers from Basic Grey, KI Memories, Around the Block, American Crafts, Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye just to name a few. So with that in mind I have culled another 2½ inches of paper from my collection and am giving it away to a friend. I figure that I can enable someone else with their scrapbooking habit. It's not that these papers are bad in any way, it's that I did not use these papers for the projects that I had intended to use them on and I really do want to see these papers being used! The bad part is that I spent money on these things and never used them. I figure that I can give these papers to good homes and to fellow scrapbookers that will use them :-) I can hardly wait to see the layouts that my friends will be creating with this stuff!

No comments: