INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 15, 2007

We're going to buy a new house!

I'm so excited about this that if I had a tail I'd be wagging it like crazy! We met yesterday with our realtor and the realtor who represents the subdivision contractors. In all we looked at 4 different homes. After the realtor that represents the subdivision left our realtor Angie took us to look at the house we saw last Sunday (the one where the open house was) and one that is half finished that is right next door. Well guess what?!!!! After all that looking around, measuring room sizes, looking at things like closet space, kitchen and bathroom sizes...we've made a decision. It's going to be the last house that we looked at with just our realtor, the one that needs to have the downstairs finished off. There were a lot of things that we really liked about that house, a handful of things that we'd like to alter or improve (changing out that front door is on that list). Getting a gas line over to the kitchen for a gas stove (I'm a gourmet cook who prefers to use gas) and a gas line out to the deck for the new grill that I'm going to buy my husband as a moving in present! Okay so it's for me too, LOL!

So here I am ready and anxious to get stared on the paperwork to buy this house!

No comments: