INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 11, 2007

a creative moment...

A seriously creative moment hit me in the middle of the night, no joke. It’s about 1:30 am and I awake with a terrific layout ideas for some pictures my husband recently took on his flight. He’s got some great aerial shots of Greece, Sicily and a few other places. So being the scrapbooker that I am, I rush to get some paper and a pen and jot down my ideas before they leave me (that has happened in the past- very frustrating). Now to get these pictures printed up and get these layouts in motion! I feel truly motivated to get some scrapbooking done this morning. I love it when I wake up feeling like that!

This reminds me, I need to print my journaling up for my picture a day scrapbook project. I’ve been putting that off for a few days due to all of my running around.

 

  

 

No comments: