INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's Tuesday Grommet

It's Tuesday, just another day in this military family's life....My husband left for a TDy to parts unknown. He'll be on the other side of the world, some place warm (warmer than here any way). Meanwhile back at the ranch I'm currently in the process of negotiating a deal to buy a house. Yes you read that right I'm trying to buy a house. I started the process yesterday and am going to give a counter offer today. Please keep me in your prayers as I take this new avenue on living here in South Dakota.

Our son is preparing for a clothing drive for his Jr ROTC class. He's going full throttle here at the house going through all of our closets, weeding out clothes and jackets that are too small. It's a hoot to watch him do this (I've been waiting years for this). You should see his room, oh my gosh I've never seen his closet and drawers so organized! It's a miracle I tell ya, a real miracle! Now only if Hannah would get with the program and clean her room. One miracle at a time right? LOL!

Now to grab a bit of breakfast and feed the birds...I better do it before they become cannibals, LOL!

No comments: